Friday, August 29, 2008

Welcome to "Marrakesh, California" (Working title)





Ok...here would be some of the employees greeting you upon your arrival and subsequent transport to the ranch. (thanks to berberevents for the borrowed photo) :) I think this would be an important part of your experience to help you shift your mindset to "relaxing resort/spa and camel ranch" mode.













My Resort/Spa/ working Camel Dairy will have alot of this








and a good deal of this...

and we'll all drink our camel's milk and tea out of these glasses,


in beautiful suites which look like this


and I think it could be pretty amazing. :)

Who's with me?

3 comments:

Slim said...

Oh, I am with you. All the way. I think it's a splendid idea. I would love nothing more than to own a thriving business where I enjoy spending my time. And...it wouldn't hurt to live comfortably and not worry about monthly bills.

I think this is a perfect idea for separating some rich people from a portion of their money...

twobuyfour said...

Ok. Fine. I'm on board. I've washed cats and dogs in my day, and brushed a few horses - how much harder could it be to care for a camel or ten?

Can I wear one of those cool flowing robes? That would be agood job perc.

Just for clarification, what kind of liquor would we have on hand? Man cannot live on camel's milk, alone. Camel wine? Camel whiskey?

Slim said...

Ummmm...did you go to the middle east for field research or something?