Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ohhhh...vacation photos.

We just got back from a week in San Diego. What a blast. I am secretly brainwashing my husband in his sleep, to consider moving back there.

It was awesome. We took about a million vacation photos. Naturally, I look obese and he looks like a burnt tourist. I have documented our trip, using the best photojournalistic techniques available, and hope you are as thrilled with them as we were with our journey.

I promise to make a big fuss over your boring vacation photos if you send me a link. ("here we are next to this thing, and here we are next to That thing...." hahaha)

My camera, shortly before the battery died also managed a couple of video clips, my favorite being in Old Town. The mariachis that were performing there, did a fabulous rendition of Santana's, Black Magic Woman (one of Al's signature showstoppers) and they utilized a violin, who claimed to be playing a Stradivarius. ("copia, copia"...) He painted it himself. :)

** (The video I tried to upload failed.) So here is my photo album. I am still working on captions, etc...but I wanted to share the photos while you're still interested in where we were last week. :)
San Diego 080808

2 comments:

Slim said...

Ahhh...Balboa park...I just LOVE it there. And Seaport Village? *sigh* What's with the blurry picture of the puch bug? You're making me a little miserable because I just love it there and want to go right this minute. Maybe we'll all move there at the same time...

Incidentally, you and your mother look beautiful. Don't sell yourself short...you and that gorgeous curly hair and the show stopping smile. Looked like a great time. I continue to be green with envy.

The Lovely and Talented said...

It was a FAAAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS vacation. mwahahahahah