Thursday, June 5, 2008

No, people don't do that.

So, I get this call from an acquaintance of mine. I speak to her frequently and she has spent the past year breaking from a painful and abusive relationship, although she still communicates with her exboyfriend. He is an alcoholic, cokehead, narcissistic, sociopath, but other than that he's a complete asshole.

Soooo.....I have been laughing all week over the following conversation.

Her: So he's drunk, naturally, and he tells me, "You know, sometimes, a guy lets another guy suck his dick, you know, because he needs the money..." and I say, "What? NO they don't. People don't do that, JUST because they need the money..."

Me: (laughing) "well, apparently SOME people do."

Her: Well, then he goes on to tell me that he's slept with over 350 women in his lifetime. 350 WOMEN!!

Me: He says he's slept with 350 women and that's an impressive number.
But he sucks ONE dick....Guess which number is now more impressive?


Thank you...Thank you...I'll be here all week.

2 comments:

twobuyfour said...

Wow. He beat me in BOTH categories.

I agree with you, though. People do not do that. I've spent my whole life having conversations with other men, and I don't recall dick sucking ever being broached. Maybe I've been hanging out with the wrong men?

Slim said...

Hilarious!